Welcome to Soul2sole’s Volunteer Programs
These programs are designed to recognize and acknowledge our elite Salsa students who are dedicated and committed to learning Latin dance. They have demonstrated a passion for growth and have been keeners on our dance floors.
These programs will not only benefit our current students who have not yet reached the level of our ‘Keeners’ but will also help our elite student’s develop their personal growth faster!
If you would like to become a Dance Instructor (DI) at Soul2sole then you may want to consider joining our Student Instructor Program which will help gear you in that direction.
The Terms & Conditions of these programs our outlined below. Please review them carefully before completing the application.
All applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
We look forward to working with you to spread our love and passion for dance!
The Soul2sole Latin Dance Team!
- Energy Exchange Program
Students who volunteer their time to assisting our team with administrative duties will receive the following benefits:
- FREE S2S tshirt
- 50% off of group lessons
- Student Assistant Program (SAP)
Students who volunteer their time to assisting other students in other classes other than their own, will receive the following benefits:
- $15 off our regular 7 week sessions
- 10% off our workshops
- 50% off our practice sessions
- A FREE S2S shirt to be worn when assisting during class
- Student Instructor Program (SIP)
Students who would like to train to become an instructor will receive the following benefits:
- Low monthly payment plan for the course
- FREE admission to certain class outings/events
- FREE practice sessions
- 15% off of regular priced workshops
- The opportunity to apply for an Instructor position within our organization
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates must have successfully completed S2S Salsa Level 4. SIP Candidates must have successfully completed the SAP program Levels 1 – 6
- Candidates whose applications have been approved, must sign/agree to our Liability Waiver form and Business Code of Conduct
- For the SAP program, volunteers can only assist students/classes below their current level
- Must commit to a minimum of 7 hours of volunteer time per term in order to be eligible for the SAP/SIP discounts. Must commit to a minimum of 14 hours of administrative volunteer time per term to be eligible for the Energy Exchange discount. If the minimum hours have not been fulfilled due to the participant of the program, then the participant will automatically be billed for the difference in price for any discounted purchases they have made during that term and at the sole discretion of the Studio Manager
- Must be wearing their S2S t-shirt when they are volunteering to assist at the studio
- Student Instructors are required to dance with students at class outings to help build student confidence and to work on developing their personal growth as potential S2S Instructors