- Register in one of our Salsa Beginner 1 classes offered at all our studio locations. Each session is 7-weeks long and each class is 1 hour in length. Our beginner classes are tailored for students with no prior experience – we break down the steps in detail and take great care to make sure students are following the steps with ease. We teach students from the very core basics from rhythm and timing, how to dance with a partner, lead and following, and proper dance frame all while learning the basic steps. No partner is required, however if you have a partner – that’s great! We rotate everyone throughout the class so everyone has a chance to dance with a partner and practice what they’ve learned. We have additional instructors of advanced students that assist with the classes to offer more support and balance out the male/female ratio.
- Drop into a class ($20) and check out what dancing at Soul2Sole is all about! Come and meet the instructors, take a look at the studio, and get acquainted with other people in the class. There is no commitment with drop-in classes so there’s nothing to lose! If you decide you want to continue the class, you’re welcome to register for the full course in-person at the studio or online on our class registration website.
- Book a private lesson with one of our Soul2Sole instructors. Lessons are tailored to your personal schedule and a customized lesson plan will help you learn at your own pace in a more intimate learning environment. Your needs are our priority!
Done Salsa Before?
- The easiest way would be to give us a call (416-953-6502) or send us an e-mail so we can discuss your past salsa experience and determine which class level would be best for you. You can also drop into one of our classes ($20) and try it out for yourself!
- You’re also welcome to book a private lesson with one of our instructors where we can spend one hour of one-on-one time to assess which class would best fit your level. During this time, we can also help you improve your technique and help you catch up with unfamiliar class syllabus.