- EVERY student must have an online profile created and ‘agree’ to our online waiver form.
- In order to receive email reminders about class changes and eReceipts for payments, you must check the box in your online profile labelled “Subscribe to email reminders & notifications”
- In order to receive our monthly student eNewsletter you must check the box in your online profile labelled “Subscribe to our newsletter & promotions”
- EVERY student must pay in full prior to the start of class
- GROUPON students must print out and bring their groupon vouchers to the first day of class (1 groupon per person. Valid only for Salsa Level 1, 1x use only!!)
- EVERY student is to bring indoor dress shoes & a bottle of water to keep hydrated
NO CREDITS/REFUNDS ONCE CLASS IS IN PROGRESS. THIS INCLUDES GROUPON STUDENTS (please read groupon regulations on the pricing page of our website)!
Soul2Sole reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. Should this occur, students will be given the option to register for another class or receive a full refund. We ask that students register online in advance to avoid class cancellations.
If registering on behalf of a partner, please click the “Continue Shopping to add another client’ hyperlink at the bottom of the checkout screen. Make sure you have created your online profiles PRIOR to enrolling in classes.
Make sure to ADD YOUR BIRTH DATE to your online profile to indicate that you are over 18 years of age. Otherwise, you will receive a message indicating that you DO NOT MEET THE PREREQUISITE and you will be unable to register in our adult classes.
To view our class schedules or register for a session please click on the ‘Sign Up Now’ button below. You do not have to create an account to view the schedule, just click on a studio tab at the top of the screen.
Thank you for choosing Soul2Sole and we look forward to dancing with you soon!